Sunday, March 9, 2014
Saturday, March 8, 2014
Hahaha I told y’all I’d get around to this like 6 months ago and I did.
- Bust $10
- Half figure $15
- Full figure $20
- Bust $12
- Half figure $15
- Full figure $25
Shaded lineart/full color:
- Bust $20
- Half figure $35
- Full figure $50
*Extra +50% of the original price per extra character.
Note that this is a general guideline; I’m totally open and flexible to other things you might have in mind. If there’s something else I’ve drawn that you’re more interested in stylistically, don’t hesitate to ask about other options~
Other things to keep in mind:
- Extra charges for: extensive background elements, complicated props/character designs. (Designs can be simplified to keep cost down!)
- I will not do NSFW or incest ships. I don’t mind doing romantic stuff though.
- OCs are great and I love them; please have some kind of clear reference for me to work from.
- I’m aware that my way of drawing often rates as something of an organized mess. For commissions, I’ll work the drawing to the level of finish I see appropriate. Please communicate ahead of time if you want something more formal/cleaner looking. QuQ
- Payment will be done up front before I start anything; for larger commissions, installments are cool!
- will try to work w/ ur budget.
Wow this got long;;; contact me at email@example.com
a signal boost would be sweet if you don’t mind. OuO
To other artists who do Otakon’s AA:
Please go read this post in their forums. http://board.otakon.com/index.php?showtopic=25262 (you must have a forum account and log in with it to read the private artist alley folder.)
The post summarized: Otakon Artist Alley is considering to offer 100% original art tables at a reduced rate and/or it is considering to offer larger premium BOOTH spaces at 900$.
I’m so sick of Otakon’s artist alley lottery system being made of shit.
Please other artists, just go post in this thread and speak up about wanting these things.
I want that premium booth so hard, I don’t even know what to do with myself. 8( I’ve been so annoyed with Otakon’s AA system for so long, I can’t even keep liking Otakon the way I used to it just frustrates me so badly.